What do you think are the top traits that an Agile Coach should have?
I don't think that every coaching situation is the same so there isn't one set of "best" or ideal traits. However, what would you say are the most important traits for most engagements? This is my list of 10, in no particular order - what did I miss? What would be on YOUR list of top characteristics?
- Hands On Scrum and Agile Experience
- Experience as a Developer
- Application of XP & Technical Practices
- Lean Thinker
- Continuous Improvement
- Change Agent / OCM Expert
- Excellent Listening Skills
- Emotional Intelligence
- Unconditional Positive Regard for Others
- Uses Agile Mindset - Values and Principles
By Anthony Mersino | Sunday, March 1, 2015