HELPING TEAMS THRIVE
AGILE OVERVIEW FOR STAKEHOLDERS
This two-hour workshop provides an overview of Agile for Subject Matter Experts and other stakeholders that will work or be impacted by Agile Teams. The course provides a summary of the Agile Values and Principles, the benefits expected from Agile, as well as what stakeholders should expect when implementing Scrum in an organization. This workshop will be tailored to the specifics of the organization who is adopting Scrum and can include hands-on exercises to help participants understand how Scrum Teams work.
Who Should Attend
This course is intended for product managers, end users, subject matter experts, business executives and other stakeholders that will interact with Agile teams on a regular basis.
- Agile Principles and Benefits of Agile Adoption
- The Scrum Framework and Terminology
- Scrum and Stakeholder Roles
- What to expect from a Scrum Team
- How will Scrum impact my work?
- Next Steps – Getting Ready for Scrum
Key Learning Outcomes
- Understand Agile values and principals
- Understand the drivers and benefits that organizations seek when implementing Agile
- Understand their role with respect to an Agile team
- Understand what to expect from a Scrum Team
- Designed to be delivered for up to 30 participants
- Courses are delivered at your facilities or may be delivered virtually
- 2-Hour Workshop