HELPING TEAMS THRIVE
Certified Agile Leader (CAL1) Course Summary
How may we foster an Agile mindset to create a nimble flexible organization powered by engaged, innovative people? The focus of the 2-day Certified Agile Leader (CAL1) course is cultural, with an outlook towards Being Agile. We look at topics such as leadership, organizational structure, culture, and organizational growth. Our focus is long-term sustainable growth from a holistic and integrated perspective.
Upon Completing The CAL1 Course:
- Certified Agile Leader (CAL1) certification
- 14 PDUs | 14 SEUs
- 2-year membership with Scrum Alliance®
- 2 free books, Decision Cards, and more
- Registered Education Provider with Scrum Alliance® and PMI
Who Should Attend the CAL1 Training Course
- This is not for you if you are looking for another tool or tactic that will get you marginal growth in your organization.
- This is for you if you want a breakthrough experience that turns you into the leader you want to be.
- You will be equipped with the right frameworks and mindset to go back into your organization and create real efficiency.
- This CAL1 is Advanced education for leaders, executives and change agents creating Agile environments.
Certified Agile Leader Course Outline
- Consciously Approaching High-Performance
- High-Performance Culture Redefined
- Eliminate Resistance & Damage Control
- Transformation Amplifiers
- Hack Into Deep Learning
- The Agile Transformation Paradox
- Shift Destructive Behaviour
- Effective Leadership Mindset
- Sahota 4 A’s Conscious Leadership Model
- Conscious Communication Tools
- Unlocking Metrics
- Sahota Engagement Tools & Influence Checklist
- Sahota Playbook For High Performance
Key Learning Outcomes
- Use the Playbook for high-performance organizations
- See causes of resistance and mitigate them
- Overcome key Agile challenges
- Develop leadership behaviors necessary to influence organizational culture
- Work more effectively as a manager and with managers
- Evolve culture at all levels of the organization
- Have key conversations to clarify what is desired
- Enhance your own leadership skills
Certified Agile Leader (CAL1)
REGISTER HERE This workshop is designed to be an immersive experience and will begin at 9:00am and...
REGISTER HERE The focus of CAL1 is cultural, with an outlook towards Being Agile. We look at topic...
Certified Agile Leader (CAL1) Chicago, IL
(until October 5)
November 5, 2018 –
November 6, 2018
Our Agile Training Clients
“I recommend the Agile and Scrum for Teams training course. It’s an effective introduction and gives you a great entry into what Agile can do for projects. I got a great grasp of the Agile philosophy and how it can be applied to different work situations”
— Jamie B. (February 2017)