Do you want to take Disciplined Agile to a new level? Are you looking for tools to solve complex problems and enhance your organization’s agility? Do you want to learn how to lead your team to excellence? Expand your knowledge and build practical skills around Disciplined Agile, business agility, leadership, and team development.
Disciplined Agile Senior Scrum Master is a nine-lesson, instructor-led course that shows you how to use the Disciplined Agile tool kit to solve a variety advanced problems, work with allies within your organization, and optimize how teams work.
You will gain knowledge in planning, reporting, and metrics, and coordinating activities, as well as how to meet challenges in these areas. And you’ll develop the skills you need to foster emotional intelligence, resolve conflicts, and lead high-performance teams at any stage of development. Filled with activities, supplemental reading, and more, this course will prepare you to take the Disciplined Agile Senior Scrum Master (DASSM) exam and, equally important, start using Disciplined Agile immediately within your leadership role.
- One Free Certification Exam voucher ($150 USD value) to be taken within 30 days of course completion.
- Earn 14 PDUs, eligible in Technical (7) and Leadership (7) categories
KEY LEARNING OUTCOMES
With DASM training and certification, you will:
what our PARTICIPANTS say
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This workshop is for people who are:
- Course will be delivered live by Jonathan Lee, Project Management Institute Certified Disciplined Agile Instructor (CDAI), through Video Conferencing and Online collaboration tools.
- Students are highly encouraged to have video cameras on during the workshop to enhance collaboration and engagement amongst attendees.
- Students Course Materials will be provided (.pdf) one day before the session.
- This is 3 half-day course. Each day, workshop will begin at 8:00AM and end by 1PM CST with frequent breaks.
- Class size is limited to 21 attendees
- The cost of the exam is included in the course registration fee
- There are 50 questions are on the exam
- Students get 90 minutes to take the exam
- Exam is NOT proctored; Exam is Online and is hosted by Pearson Vue
- PMI does not share the passing score for the exam
- Candidate need to take the DASM/DASSM exam within 30 days after DA instructor submits roster to PMI to use the free exam voucher.
- You will receive an email from PMI with instruction on how to register for DASM exam.
- Candidate will be able to take the exam any time of the day or night.
- If the candidate fails the exam 3 times, they will need to re-take the training course
- The renewal cycles for both DASM and DASSM are 1 year and the PDU requirements for both are 7 PDUs.