HELPING TEAMS THRIVE
Course Summary – Leading and Coaching Agile Teams
The Leading and Coaching Agile Teams course is designed for those managers, leaders, Scrum Masters, project managers and others who lead and support agile teams.
Agile frameworks support teams with flexible tools to manage timelines, deliverables and budgets, and still meet stakeholder needs. Participants will learn the mindset, values, and principles that make Agile techniques work for teams. They will also learn some of the key differences between traditional and Agile approaches to delivering solutions. Most important, Agile Leaders and Coaches will learn and practice the key leadership and coaching skills needed to support self-organizing Agile teams. Participants will be come away with the tools and understanding they need to create an environment for Agile teams to thrive.
Who Should Attend Leading and Coaching Agile Teams
The Leading and Coaching Agile Teams Course is designed for those managers, leaders, Scrum Masters, project managers and others who lead, coach and support agile teams.
- Understanding Agile, Lean, Scrum and Kanban
- Coaching Agile Teams
- Leading Agile Teams
Key Learning Outcomes
- To provide participants with a broad understanding of Agile approaches
- To help participants make connections between the various Agile methods
- To help participants see the underlying Agile principles in use with the most popular methods
- To give participants an understanding of the role of the Agile coach
- To help participants learn coaching techniques that will help teams mature and use Agile effectively
- To help participants understand what leadership looks like with an Agile team
- To help participants apply Agile techniques to effectively lead Agile teams
Details for Coaching and Leading Agile Teams
- Courses are hosted at Northwestern University in Chicago IL
- This 2-Day course includes numerous hands-on exercises and workshops