Agile for Practitioners Training (PMI-ACP)
April 5 @ 12:00 am - May 16 @ 11:59 pm$1225
The Agile For Practitioners course is an in-depth, workshop-style online course that will teach participants the principles and values of Agile, the most popular agile frameworks like Scrum, Kanban, Lean Software Development and Extreme Programming (XP), and help them apply Agile practices and techniques to their current projects.
This course qualifies as education contact hours for the Project Management Institute’s Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) exam. Note that in order to sit for the PMI-ACP® exam, students must meet additional requirements set forth by PMI that can be found on their website.
Who Should Attend
This course is intended for agile team members, PMO leaders, project managers and leaders who need an in-depth understanding of Agile frameworks and practices or who are seeking the PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP®) certification.
- Introduction to Agile and a Comparison of Traditional and Agile Ways of Working
- Benefits of Agile and Popular Agile Frameworks and Methods
- Planning Agile Projects
- Exploring Scrum and High-Performing Teams
- Working Together as an Agile Team
- Miscellaneous Agile Topics and the PMI-ACP Exam
Key Learning Outcomes
- Explain various Agile frameworks and why they are used—including Scrum, XP, Lean, and Kanban
- Use Scrum framework to develop a new product
- Create a product backlog and user stories
- Create Agile communications tools that create transparency and stakeholder trust
- Demonstrate how teams drive business value using product backlogs
- Contrast Agile Planning with traditional ways of planning projects
- Understand how to establish an Agile team and help encourage high-performance
- Apply agile approaches to manage project scope, schedule, budget and quality
- Understand the knowledge and experience requirements necessary to apply for and pass the PMI-ACP® certification exam
Getting the PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP®) Certification
- How to get your PMI Agile Certified Practitioner Certification Without Hardly Trying
- A quick guide to Agile and Scrum Certifications
- This course includes numerous real-world exercises and workshops.
- This course qualifies as education contact hours for the Project Management Institute’s Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP®) exam.
All registration is non-refundable; however, they are fully transferable to another attendee. Refunds will be issued if class is cancelled by Vitality Chicago.
- Regular Price:$1125.00