Agile for Teams is a self-paced online training course based on our popular instructor-led training course. Participants include agile team members, Product Owners, and Scrum Masters.
The main benefit of the online approach is that participants have the flexibility to take the course and complete the exercises on their own schedule and from wherever they want.
Following the training, participants will be ready to roll up their sleeves and hit the ground running with agile ways of working.
Upon Completing The Course
- Earn 10 PDUs
- 1-year access to course materials
Who Should Attend
This training course is designed specifically for people who are new to Agile Teams, who are on an Agile Team but want to learn more, or who want to broaden their knowledge of Agile Ways of working.
- Overview of Agile
- Common Agile Concepts and Practices
- Mastering the Scrum Framework
- (optional) Using Kanban
- Creating Your Product Backlog
- Creating Effective User Stories
- Estimating Work and Forecasting Completion
- Planning in Agile
- Agile Tools, Templates and Resources
Key Learning Outcomes
Following this training, participants will be able to:
- Summarize what Agile means and how it differs from traditional approaches
- Describe the benefits of Agile approaches
- Understand the common terms and practices associated with Agile frameworks
- Understand the roles on an Agile team and what is expected of each role
- Plan and initiate an agile project
- Understand the events in Scrum and what happens in each
- Create a product backlog
- Demonstrate how to create effective user stories
- Estimate work accurately and forecast completion dates with predictability
- The course will be delivered online self-paced via Thinkific.
- This is a 10-hour course
All registration is non-refundable; however, they are fully transferable to another attendee. Refunds will be issued if the class is canceled by Vitality Chicago.