Agile, Scrum and Kanban For Teams (Self-Paced)
September 1 - September 30
The Agile, Scrum and Kanban for Teams is an online, video based training course that allows you to learn about agile ways of working on your own schedule. The course helps you understand agile from a team member’s perspective.
This course provides and in-depth look at the most common agile concepts and practices in use today. You will also get a comprehensive understanding of Scrum and Kanban, the two most popular Agile Frameworks today. This course has been used by hundreds of students to allow them to understand agile ways of working, how to speak the language of agility and how to hit the ground running with Agile, Scrum and Kanban.
Each module in the course includes a short assessment designed to gauge your mastery of the content. We also provide an initial assessment at the beginning and a final assessment at the end so that you can see just how much you learn in the course.
Upon Completing The Course
- Earn 10 PDUs
- 1-year access to course materials
Who Should Attend
This training course is designed specifically for people who are new to Agile Teams, who are on an Agile Team but want to learn more, or who want to broaden their knowledge of Agile Ways of working.
- Overview of Agile, Scrum and Kanban
- Common Agile Concepts and Practices
- Using Kanban
- Mastering the Scrum Framework
- Creating Your Product Backlog
- Creating Effective User Stories
- Planning in Agile
- Agile Tools, Templates and Resources
Key Learning Outcomes
Following this training, participants will be able to:
- Summarize what Agile means and how it differs from traditional approaches
- Describe the benefits of Agile approaches
- Understand the terms and practices associated with Agile frameworks
- Understand the roles on an Agile team and what is expected of each role
- Design a Kanban board for a department
- Plan and initiate an agile project
- Understand the events in Scrum and what happens in each
- Create a product backlog
- Demonstrate how to create effective user stories
- Contrast Kanban and Scrum and know when to use each
- The course will be delivered online self-paced via Thinkific.
- This is a 10-hour course
All registration is non-refundable; however, they are fully transferable to another attendee. Refunds will be issued if the class is canceled by Vitality Chicago.
- Regular Price: $99.00
- Regular Price: $99.00