Disciplined Agile Scrum Master (DASM)
June 22 @ 8:00 am - June 24 @ 1:00 pm$995
- Course will be delivered live by Jonathan Lee, Project Management Institute Certified Disciplined Agile Instructor (CDAI), through Video Conferencing and Online collaboration tools.
- Students are highly encouraged to have video cameras on during the workshop to enhance collaboration and engagement amongst attendees.
- Students Course Materials will be provided (.pdf) one day before the session.
- This is 2 full day course. Each day, workshop will begin at 8:30AM and end by 4:30PM CST with frequent breaks.
- Class size is limited to 20 attendees
- Class will have a complimentary follow-up exam prep session provided by DA Instructor to help prepare students for their DA exams.
DASM Exam Details
- One free voucher for the DASM exam is included in the course registration fee
- Candidates need to take the DASM exam within 30 days after the DA instructor submits the roster to PMI to use the free exam voucher
- Candidates will receive an email from PMI with instructions on how to register for the DASM exam
- The DASM exam is Online and hosted by Pearson Vue; it is not proctored
- Candidates can take the exam any time of the day or night
- There are 50 questions are on the exam
- Students get 90 minutes to take the exam
- PMI does not share the passing score for the DASM exam
- If a candidate does not pass the exam on the first attempt, they may re-take the exam for a $150 fee
- If a candidate fails the DASM exam 3 times, they will need to re-take the training course
- The renewal cycles for the DASM certification is 1 year and the PDU requirement is 7 PDUs
All registration is non-refundable; however, they are fully transferable to another attendee. If there are not enough students, Vitality Chicago reserves the right to cancel/reschedule the course. Refunds will be issued if class is cancelled by Vitality Chicago.
Virtual Public Course
- 3-Week Early Bird Price: $849.00
- Regular Price: $995.00
If an individual registers for a class 3 weeks in advance, then they will be able to get Early-Bird discounted rate.