Agile ways of working can improve alignment, streamline processes and boost productivity. And they can relieve the pain and suffering many teams feel.
Kanban is a popular agile approach that is simple yet powerful. The Kanban Application and Mastery course will help you to get started quickly with Kanban and then grow your Kanban skills.
Upon Completing The Course
Who Should Attend
The Kanban Application and Mastery will be most useful to anyone who is interested in learning about Kanban and applying it as an effective agile approach. This includes:
- Department Managers
- Team Members
- Scrum Masters
- Project and Program Managers
- What is Kanban and Why is it Used?
- Getting Started with Kanban
- Special Topics in Kanban
- Establish Meaningful Kanban Metrics
- Using the Trello Tool
- Using Kanban with Scrum
- Continuous Improvement
Key Learning Outcomes
Following this training, participants will be able to:
- Explain what Kanban is and why it is used
- How to get started quickly with Kanban, implementing its principles and practices in your team and organization
- Better understand key Kanban concepts such as WIP Limits, Blocked Items, and Lanes of Service
- Develop meaningful Kanban metrics and measures
- Use the popular tool called Trello as an online tool for your team
- Take advantage of using Scrum and Kanban together in your project environment
- The course will be delivered online self-paced via Thinkific.
- This is a 3-hour course
All registration is non-refundable; however, they are fully transferable to another attendee. Refunds will be issued if the class is canceled by Vitality Chicago.
- Regular Price: $59.00 $29.00