Professional Scrum Product Owner (PSPO) Training
December 14 @ 8:00 am - December 16 @ 1:00 pm$1495
The Professional Scrum Product Owner Training is a 3-day (5hrs each) course that covers the principles of Scrum and agility, the role of the Product Owner, building and sustaining a product vision, and managing a Product Backlog. The workshop dives deep into the role of the Product Owner, going beyond simple product backlog management.
- Scrum Review – The WHYs
- The Role of the Product Owner
- Growing and Realizing the Product Vision
- Managing the Product Backlog
- Planning Releases
- PO Patterns and Anti-Patterns
- Getting Started
Key Learning Outcomes
- Quantify value to validate product vision
- Introduce Lean Startup concepts, including MVPs, MMPs, and Hypothesis-Driven Development
- Evaluate portfolio options – TCO, ROI, etc.
- Effectively manage Product Backlogs
- Forecast product releases
Who Should Attend
The Scrum Product Owner Training will be most useful to individuals who are responsible for managing products including product managers, business analysts, managers, and project managers. Scrum Masters also develop mastery of product development thinking and tools.
- Product managers looking to apply Agile and Scrum to develop great products
- Business analysts who support Product Owners or who want to broaden their product management skills
- Managers who want to leverage Agile product management to deliver better products
- Business focused project managers who develop products
- Scrum Masters who want to increase their mastery and improve their coaching for Product Owners